Friday, March 6, 2009

Will you be mine?

Are you a princess?
For your skin is so flawless
Making you look as lovely as the late princess Diana,
And you got all my senses going bananas.
Is your name Hannah?
Like the lovely lady I met in savannah
Or are you called Natasha?
Like the sexy princess of Kinshasa.
You act so free and cool
And for your love I don’t mind playing the fool,
Though this request might seems too soon,
But would you be my boo?
My lover and my friend?
I promise our love would know no end.
For as my one and only,
You will own my heart solely.
I will treat you royal
As long as you are loyal.
Let’s go drink the Mexican Aquila
Thereafter, we dance the salsa,
And do the makossa,
On the beach of mombassa.
We would do it nakedly naked,
Till we are tiredly tired.
And all night long,
We would dance to our love song.

No comments:

Post a Comment