Saturday, June 20, 2009

Missing You

Laughter;
A female’s voice, then the laughter again,
Lively and vibrant.
I turned and stared, sounds so much like you;
Your soft, caressing voice, and your laughter, so lively, so vibrant,
So intoxicating, and so infectious, but it wasn’t you.
It was some other lady enjoying her lover’s company.
A shadow fell across me; I felt eyes on me,
I looked up, I saw you, I almost leaped to my feet,
To shout for joy, and run towards you.
I looked closely, saw a beautifully molded and perfectly structured female, just like you…..no, no, almost as fine as you, but, it wasn’t you. My eyes dropped from hers, as she walked pass me.
The breeze, the weather, the environment, couples here and there, holding hands, hugging, kissing, all sorts.
I felt lonely, I felt cold, I imagined you beside me, drawing me near, holding me close, so close, as close as we can be.
The breeze blew again, I shivered, “imagination is no substitute for reality”, the cold breeze seems to tell me.
My ears snapped at attention, I looked to and fro, turned here and there. I thought I heard my name, I thought you called me, I thought I heard your voice, only to realize it’s just my mind playing tricks on me.
At this rate I would probably go crazy or something, but I can’t help myself, I can’t control what I feel deep inside. There’s a funny feeling inside me when I think of you, and I think of you almost all the time, day and night.
It’s hurting me being apart from you, I didn’t know anything could be this painful. I wish you were here right now, so that I could kiss you. But no, you aren’t here, it’s just me, on my own, all alone and lonely, so very lonely. And am missing like you, so much, in fact too much, or even three much.

Am missing you,

am missing you like crazy.

2 comments:

  1. indeed am impressed wit ur write up. how i wish all guys wuld sound so romantic, it would pay us ladies more. ride on my dear in dis good cause. someone here cares for u. she is Damiiiiiiiiiiiiii

    ReplyDelete